VICTORY!
When the Bears suit up against Tampa Bay, Detroit and Green Bay, they don't have to be "great" against these poor, disabled teams. The just have to play disciplined and avoid the mistakes that come with trying to be "great."
Play clean and avoid the mistakes, and home field advantage is theirs for the taking.
In the playoffs, however, this will not be good enough. But hey, slow down… let's just take it one step at a time.
I think Grossman understands this, as he definitely took the first step last night.
And how about this Devin Hester kid!
I'm not going to compare him to Gale Sayers, because that wouldn't be fair (I've never seen Sayers play). But I am going to say that he is your Rookie of the Year this year. He is also forcing me to eat my words one return at a time. I'll admit, I couldn't understand why the Bears would waste 2nd round draft pick on a return specialist…
But I think we can all agree that it makes much more sense now.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment